Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring has sprung


Spring is officially here and while I was looking for something inspiring for my desktop, I came across this picture of Pat and me. This was taken on our "girls trip" to Williamsburg in 2008.
The location is the Edgewood Bed and Breakfast.It was once part of the Berkeley Plantation. Pat and I are standing in front of the 1725 Benjamin Harrison Grist Mill. There is a beautiful garden in the backyard and we timed it just right. This was taken towards the end of April. The Berkley Plantation was home to two presidents: William Henry Harrison and Benjamin Harrison.
This plantation house is located right on the main road for more information, check out this website: www.edgewoodplantation.com

3 comments:

Patricia J. Weaver said...

I learned something very interesting on this trip or rather when we got home and looked at the pictures... it was time to color my hair.
I look like Sheila's granny, I might be old but I'm not that old.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pic! So glad Spring has finally sprung!

Gail said...

great picture! I'm heading back to ATL so I can have me some Spring!!!