Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Midsouth Preconference Jitters

Counting down: four more days to go, that is if I can get through this day.
Goals to complete before that magical day:
1.Finish assignment 7 and send it in- still working on the query letter and thought of one more thing to cut from ms.

2. Polish my first page, it's getting better but I want it perfect. Then I think-it may not get picked- then, what if does get picked and it's horrible. Yikes!

3. Two more stories to critique for Listserve Critters- they are so good but with a little tweak here and a little tweak there- then I think "Hey, I need to do that to mine too!" It's such a help critiquing and learning from other great writers-can't wait.

4. Got to pack-already sent a box full of books to donate to the alternative school. What a great idea ...

Got to get started hope to see you all there real soon.

1 comment:

Patricia J. Weaver said...

that box is already in the van's store and go. :)