Saturday, January 4, 2014
Book Review of The London Eye Mystery
by Siobhan Dowd
The hurricane (Aunt Glo) is nothing compared to the tidal wave of emotion of cousin Salim's disappearance.
Ted and Kat's aunt and cousin come for a visit before moving to New York.
Ted has a disability which turns out to be an extraordinary ability and to help solve the mystery.
I like this story for several reasons:
1. It shows realistic family relationships.
2. Let's the reader solve mystery.
3.Shows a disability in a good way.
4. Brother and sister working together.
5. Learn a lot about the weather and how it relates to other things in life.
6. Good detecting.
7. How to read body language.
8. Twists and turns as theories are disproved.
I give this a book a five out of five. It keeps the reader engaged.