Sunday, March 27, 2016

Using OneNote to get Organized

Mentors for Rent Community for Kidlit Writers is a closed group for writers but has lots to offer. It doesn't cost anything to belong.
This month or the next thirty days or so, a group of us members will be using and discussing OneNote to get organized.
I have never used OneNote, but it is free. I have a project that I would like to use it for and see how much help it will be.
The project is a family cookbook.
With the death of my mother last December and Dad several years ago, I find myself wanting to pass on family recipes and stories.
Using the OneNote I can store the emails  I get from family members on a page entitled with their names. I will be collecting recipes, stories and pictures.
So far I have gotten one story I never knew  about from my baby sister. I have received a few recipes from my oldest sister.
OneNote tutorial
One of the things I like about OneNote is that I can access my saved information from any of my devices. I have it on my desktop, ipad and iphone.


If you have used OneNote please comment the pros or cons you have found using it.
Remember next week I will announce the winners of Hoodoo and Writing Dialogue.
I hope you have enjoyed a Happy Easter.

No comments: