Saturday, October 5, 2013

Book In A Week









Monday is the beginning of the October challenge. If you like the NaNoWriMo, then you will love BIW.
The first week of each month is set aside to write without editing. You set your goal and turn in the number of pages you have written.
Not only do you get the fulfillment of getting your project written, you may also win a prize.

You have two chances to win:
1. The person with the most written pages
2. A participant drawing of those who met there goal and submitted in time.

I like this because I have a hard time moving forward. I want to stop and edit every single detail. At this rate I will never get my project completed.

This month I'm really excited, because the next month is NaNoWriMo, which I want to participate in also.
My goal is to finish this novel before the end of the year so I can start editing in earnest.

1 comment:

Patricia J. Weaver said...

Good for you... proud of you