- Stay Focused: Do not get distracted by contests or otherwise meant well diversions to spice writing. This always backfires for me and then I have to get back with the program.
- Make goals that are realistic and plan for success. For instance, I have resigned my position as contact person and critique moderator so that I can focus more on my writing.
- Stay on track with my ICL course. I am on assignment #4 and will have it completed and sent in by the end of January.
- Exercise my soul, body and mind.
- Try new things
- Travel to new places. Any suggestions?
- Leave work on time!
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Day Two of the New Year
It is day two of the new year and I am still contemplating my goals (resolutions). So here are some that I have come up with: