Saturday, January 30, 2010

What to do on a dreary day

What do you do on a dreary, cold day? I watched reruns of What Not to Wear until I am so fashioned educated I could dress as nice as anyone(if I just had that $5000 Bank of America gift card to go with it!). So instead I used my workout equipment, you guessed it, broom, mop and vacuum cleaner until my house is sparkling again. I think I'm on my 5th load of clothes (no they're not all mine).
But I did finally get online and check my 146 emails and while I was doing that I thought I should clean out some of my links. Didn't find any I could do without but I did find one I'd to share. Reading Writers website. This is for writers and readers alike and the nice thing about it is they offer so much help for writers (for a small fee) they will proofread and and they will even do the first 1200 words free. They also have a contest going that has no fee. Short story of 1000 words. Check it out at their website http://www.readingwriters.com/contest.htm and good luck!

No comments: