Thursday, June 2, 2011

New Challenge




Okay, I know it's not November, the month that NaNoBIAM usually occurs, but November is so busy for me with Thanksgiving and Christmas right around the corner. So, I decided to do the BIAM in June. And I'm off to a good start with 4438 words already down. I cheated a little because this is what I accomplished in April.
I am using Victoria Lynn Schmidt, Ph.D book to help me. She suggests getting one of these each time you do the BIAM to help you stay on track.

It is really neat. It has stickers in the back so you can put your working title on the spine and tips on how to keep going even when you have to change something. You can footnote it and keep writing.

So how am I doing? Tune in tomorrow for results.

This is day two of June so there is still time if you want to join me. Send in your word count, daily or weekly or whenever you can. If you did outline or research, brainstorming, revision- instead of actual word count that's great too. It all counts for getting your novel done.

Got to go now and get my wip moving forward.

No comments: