Sunday, November 30, 2014

National Novel Writing Month Ends Today!




It's official! I have completed the first draft of the mystery I have been working on for several years.
I had tried to finish it a couple of years ago, but got lost along the way and put it aside.


Last year I did the NaNoWriMo with a completely new idea to see if I had what it takes to write a fifty thousand word novel in thirty days.


I am happy to say that I did complete it and am a winner two years in a row..


Now for the hard part, revising. As I was writing, I was thinking, I need to go back and start this subplot earlier.
 I need more description here.


Or, this is terrible, it's all passive voice. So I'm going to print it all out (when I get some more toner-today) and start making notes where all these changes need to be made.


I'm doing a happy dance today. Oh yeah!




So how did you do?

No comments: